POMS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
POMS internship is a full year program (Fall/Spring) for dues paying members to get more involved in POMS and help the Committee Chairs make meetings run smoothly.
- Completing tasks that your committee chair or E - board member assigns you
- Attending E-board meetings when asked
- Helping your committee chairperson to form a committee
- Collaborating with all POMS interns at the end of the semester and host a POMS meeting of your choice
- You must have completed at least one semester in college.
- You must have paid POMS membership dues to apply.